To insure the health of all animals, all pets:
- Must be over 4 months of age and have completed all vaccinations
- Over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered
- Must be flea free and on flea/tick preventative.
- We will not board flea-infested pets.
- Must be In good general health
- Must be social with people
- Must be current on all required vaccinations
|Distemper (DHLP)||Distemper (FVRCP)|
Please have your veterinarian fax your pet's current vaccination record to our office prior to their stay.
- If, at the time of check in, your pet has any noticeable/visible signs of being sick, they will not be admitted for boarding until we have a release from your veterinarian stating that your pet is in good health.
- For the safety of your pet, if your dog is: not in good health, under 4 months, an extremely nervous boarder, or very elderly, we suggest boarding at your veterinarian. We reserve the right to refuse aggressive pets for boarding. We do not board American Staffordshire Terriers, Pit-bull Terriers, or strong Pit-bull Mixes.
You may download the necessary forms prior to boarding by clicking below.
Simply complete them and either fax them or bring them with you on your pet's arrival date. Completing forms ahead of time saves you time at check-in.